June 6, 2013
Nominate Now in Our Annual Compassionate Contest!
Mirror, mirror, on the wall...
It's time again to find out which shop is the most compassionate of them all! Every year, Born Free USA asks members to nominate their favorite compassionate pet supply store. The contest's only criteria are that the store cannot sell live animals of any kind — that includes birds, reptiles or fish — and must be a brick-and-mortar store (not just online). Use our online form (find it here) to tell us what makes it so special.
If your special store isn't already on our Pet Supply Locator, an easily searchable database of more than 500 stores nationwide that do not sell animals, we'll happily add it on once you send us the nomination.
The winning store will enjoy the following:
- A certificate of recognition from Born Free USA to display in the store.
- Joint press outreach to local media.
- Announcements on our Pet Supply Locator and Born Free USA websites.
- Messaging to Born Free USA supporters in our e-newsletter and on our Facebook pages.
- A free advertisement on our Pet Supply Locator for six months.
Nominations for the Compassionate Pet Store of the Year award are due by July 1, 2013. Finalists then will be presented to you for the final vote. Before autumn we'll announce the top vote-getter and select a staff favorite too.
Let's give your favorite pet supply store the recognition it deserves!
For the animals,
P.S. Share a picture of your beloved dog or cat in our Happy Pets Gallery!
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter