April 27, 2012
Born Free USA Unveils Animal Sponsorship Program
Born Free USA is launching an animal sponsorship program! Representing our core campaigns, the following animals can now be sponsored for you or a loved one. Mother's Day is just two weeks away, and an animal sponsorship makes a great gift for Mom — and for wildlife, too, because it helps with all our animal protection work!
- Parrot ($15 per year) representing National Bird Day.
- Fox ($25 per year) representing our trapping and fur free campaigns.
- Bear ($35 per year) representing our work against the gallbladder and bile trade.
- Tiger ($45 per year) representing our exotic "pets" campaign.
- Elephant ($75 per year) representing our animals in entertainment campaign.
- Lion ($100 per year) representing our wildlife trade campaign.
Each sponsorship comes with an attractive package including a 4-by-6-inch color photo, a sponsorship certificate, a fact sheet about the work Born Free USA is doing for your animal, and the natural history of the species, letting you know just how they live in the wild, as nature intended. (Of course Joey, Mig, Shawshank, Carly, Khy and Grinch at the Primate Sanctuary are still available for adoption for $1 per week.)
Order your Mother's Day gift sponsorship today!
For the animals,
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter